So, I must apologise for a few days of silence – it has been a busy few days and a quick turn around between the trip to Vegas and then on to France and Italy tomorrow has meant that I havent been as proactive in writing as I would have liked. I just thought that I would fill in with a little summary of what there is to look forward to here. In the coming few days, I will be writing about:
- My return journey from LAS-MIA–JFK-LCY//LHR-DUB-LHR, including my thoughts on the CWLCY flight.
- A comparison of three different First class seats and their service
- The trip to the Hoover Dam
- The Vegas culture of comping
- Ideas for layovers at JFK
- My thoughts on various airport lounges
- A summary of the trip and what I would do differently were I to do it again
These will hopefully be appearing in the next few days, as well as other things that pop into my head!